Intense Pulsed Light technology (IPL) is at the heart of many of today’s most popular aesthetic treatments. From hair removal to skin rejuvenation, this high-performing technology is the great tool-master. But like all good tools, thorough training is required for assured safety and attaining outstanding results for the patient.
Training and qualifications in the administering of the many applications for laser and light treatments is essential to successful and ethical business practice. And now new, stricter regulations within the aesthetics industry means anyone wishing to offer procedures using this technology must complete the required training and qualifications.
You will cover:
- Core of Knowledge (a government-specific requirement)
- Laser and Light Pigmentation Reduction
- Laser Vascular Reduction
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin resurfacing with non-ablative laser
- Skin resurfacing with ablative laser
The Core of Knowledge Course:
This is an essential subject for anyone offering IPL treatments as part of their own business practice or if they are employed at other practices. It is a government and industry requirement, our education on the Core of Knowledge has been developed by key IPL educators.
The course will provide a solid foundation in the safe and effective use of laser and IPL machines, how light interacts with skin to produce specific biological effects, and hazards/risks that may occur and how to deal with them. The course also covers relevant UK standards and regulations governing their use in a professional setting.
- The aim of this course is to enable you to advance your skills in this field and provide the most up to date treatments
- At the end of the course you will be competent to provide Skin Tightening, Laser Facial, Laser & IPL Rosacea Treatment and IPL Acne Facial
- Suitable for therapists who have obtained a Level 4 Laser & Light Qualification or who are an existing Laser & IPL Therapist